Ramadan starts today, the 5th of May until Tuesday June 4th. For those who are not Muslin, nor fasting: here is a list of my favorite restaurants in Dubai open during Ramadan for breakfast and/or lunch.
- Tom&Serg – Open Sun-Thu 8am-4pm. Fri & Sat 8am-6pm.
- Arrows&Sparrows – Open daily 8am-9pm.
- Baker&Spice – Open daily 8am-11pm.
- Tania’s Tea House – Open Sun-Wed 8am-10pm, Thu 8am-midnight, Fri-Sat 9am-midnight.
- The Sum of Us – Open daily 8am-11pm.
- Society Dxb – Open Sun-Thu 7am-2pm. Fri & Sat 7am-5pm.
- Comptoir102 – Open daily 8am-10pm.
- Friends Avenue – Open daily 8am-10pm.
- Roseleaf Cafe – Open daily 8am-10pm.
- Jones the Grocer – Open daily 7:30am-midnight.
- GAIA – Open daily 12pm-3pm, 7pm-11pm.
- La Petite Maison – Open daily 12pm-3:15pm, 7pm-11:15pm.
- Zuma – Sun-Thu 12pm-3:30pm, 7pm-midnight, Fri & Sat 12:30pm-4pm, 7pm-1am.
- COYA – Open Mon-Wed 12:30pm-1:30am, Thu-Sat 12:30pm-2am, Sun 12pm-1:30pm.
- Mythos Kouzina & Grill – Open daily 12:30pm-5pm, 7pm-12:30am.
- La Serre – Open daily 12pm-3:15pm, 7pm–11pm.
- Flamingo Room – Open Sat-Wed 12pm-4pm, 7pm-11:30pm, Thu-Fri 12pm-4pm, 7pm-12:30am.
- Katsuya – Open daily 12pm-midnight.
There are many restaurants this year which are opened for regular hours during Ramadan. Do you know of one which is not listed above? If so, please share it below!
Also follow me on instagram to keep up on my latest.