Here is a monthly baby’s wish list with a few of the things I am loving for our baby girl! That’s right, a lot has happened since last month’s list. We went for the 20 weeks scan and bought a few things in the color pink.
- Tartine et Chocolat dress – Something about a pink dress and this brand.
- Design Dua Basket – Natural moses basket handmade in Ghana.
- Oeuf Blanket – Bunny ears knitted blanket.
- Cybex Spring Blossom Changing Bag – This is probably the most feminine and handy changing bag I have seen. It can be used as a backpack too.
- Little Darlings Print – Perfect wall decor for above the crib.
- Wooden Baby Hair Brush – Natural brush for the baby.
- Pottery Barn Plush Lamb – Probably the cutest and softest stuffed animal I have seen.
- Meri Meri Mobile – I love how simple and delicate this mobile is.
- PureBorn Diapers – These biodegradable diapers are so cute!
- Mushie Pacifier Clip Holder – Handmade by moms in the USA.
If you have a must have that is not on this list, please share in the comment so I can recommend it on Baby’s Wish List for September.