- Using a food processor or high speed blender, mix all ingredients until just combined and the mixture sticks together.
- Press into the bottom of the pan evenly.
2 c unsweetened shredded coconut
1/4 c canned coconut milk
1/4 c almond meal
2 tbsp agave
2 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
juice and zest of one large lemon
2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut for garnish
- Combine all the ingredients except for 1/2 of the lemon zest and the coconut for garnish, into food processor or high speed blender. You may need some patience if using a blender, I had to stop and scrap down the sides several times until the mixture became mostly smooth. You could always leave at a more choppy consistency if preferred.
- Top with remaining shredded coconut and lemon zest.
- Freeze for an hour and a half to set, before slicing.
- Store in the fridge in an air tight container.