This recipe idea is thanks to @amylecreations
3/4 c raw walnuts
1/2 c raw coconut chips
5 medjool dates, pitted and chopped into small pieces
1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
pinch of salt
3/4 c raw cashews, soaked in water overnight, then drained and rinsed*
1/2 c canned coconut milk
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp raw agave or other natural sweetener
2 tbsp matcha powder, or to taste
pinch vanilla bean
- Place the coconut along with the rest of the crust ingredients into a high speed blended or food processor.
- Mix until it the mixture sticks together.
- Press into the tart shells.
- Add the soaked raw cashew nuts along with all the other ingredients for your filling into a food processor or high-speed blender and mix until smooth, again scraping down the sides when needed.
- Fill your tart shells with your chocolate filling and freeze for one hour or until set.